Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries

Community (Page 11)

Knowing God’s Will For You

Psalm 143:10 (KJV) Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. The psalmist was a man who understood the benefits of knowing the “will of God.” He sought God with everything in him. The quest of his life was to know the “ways of God.” What we spend our time and energy on demonstrates where our values are and what our passion is. So to be frank, no…

With God all things are possible

Matthew 19:26 (KJV) But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Getting things done is one of the essential characteristics of an achiever. We love people who get things done. Those who are goal-getters, we hire them as employees and want to have them as friends or serve on our board. As much as this quality is an admirable one, we must recognize that in life there are things…

You can trust the promises of God

Isaiah 43:19 (KJV)  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Promises do strengthen our hearts. However, it depends on who made it. Promises are anchors of our faith and they strengthen our resolve to keep pushing even when life is difficult and challenging. When we receive a promise, we are encouraged because by it we see a…

God will perform His Words and Promises

Philippians 1:6 (KJV) Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: In life, one thing we all seek in our relationships is consistency, commitment, and faithfulness. We do so because we desire to know that those whom we have committed ourselves to and have opened ourselves to have the ability and capacity to honor such trust that we have bestowed upon them. Furthermore, we…

Rejoicing in True Worship

Psalm 2:11 (KJV) Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Two outcomes in life are determined or generated by approach. The first is the response. And secondly, it determines Acceptance. It is then not a mistake that the Bible speaks clearly how we out to approach God and how we ought to serve God. We are not slaves to God, we are His children and He is both our God and Father. And as such we are instructed to serve…

With thanksgiving, continue in “good works”…..(Labor of Love)

2 Thessalonians 3:13 (KJV) But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. How many times will continue to do good and to be nice and nobody seems to care or even appreciate it, someone asks? Is there anything good in being good, another ask? Why is it that those who do the right thing rarely get the same kind of treatment back, another person asks? Oh since I been doing the right thing, it just seems that hell has…

Love is Our Culture

1 Corinthians 13:1 (KJV) Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. Some things ought to be our hallmark in life as those whose lives are now in Christ if indeed we are in Him. Every kingdom has cultures and principles that govern life and interactions within that kingdom. Even so, in the kingdom of God of which we are a living expression of…

We are The Light of God in this world

Matthew 5:14-16 (KJV) 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. One of the characteristics of healthy fruit is attraction. It is…

God’s Right Hand is Our Salvation

Psalm 138:7 (KJV) Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. It is an undeniable truth that God is involved in the affairs of mankind. Those who postulate that God is absent from the universe does so out of ignorance and the darkness of their hearts. Creation itself attests to the magnificence of God. It is a…

Be rich in the Words of Christ

Colossians 3:16 (KJV)  Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. We become what indwells us. We manifest what possesses us. We act forth what inhabits us. So life and its expressions are the by-products of what is within an individual. Meaning that whatever inhabit our lives, ultimately controls us. If love, kindness, grace, mercy, and patience…

Love: God’s greatest commandment

Galatians 5:14 (KJV) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love is not just an act or a feeling, it is a nature and that nature is implanted in you by the Holy Spirit through regeneration. When one comes to Christ, he or she becomes one with God through the redemptive power of Christ and the Holy Spirit implants the love of God in such an individual’s life. It…

Healthy and godly relationships are of God.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (KJV) 9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. 10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. It is undeniable that God intended us to live in harmony one with another and for us to forge healthy interpersonal relationships that are kingdom oriented. No one is an island as it is…