The King's Ladies
The Kings Ladies Ministry seeks to bring as well as create an environment that foster individual spiritual growth of its members by organizing such timely and impactful workshops, seminars, conferences, and retreats with the aim of empowering the “Woman” to fulfill her unique destiny.
To create a spiritual environment that enables women to grow in a strong relationship with Jesus Christ and with one another.
As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
what we do
- We give Biblical solutions and direction to challenges facing them as women.
- Helping women become impactful in their family and society as a whole in her profound uniqueness, skills, calling, abilities, expertise as qualities uniquely given to her by God.
- We create opportunities for women to grow in ministry, in their personal and inter- personal relationships as well as their careers and professions.
- Support the goals and vision of Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries.
- The King’s Ladies reaches to bring Hope, Healing, Empowerment, Relational Wellness, Career, and Professional Inter- Relational opportunities to Women from all works of life.
Women in Rebuilders builds relationship in diverse ways. Opportunities to fellowships are planned and organized throughout the year.
Our women’s Prayer Breakfasts are a time for us to enjoy great food, fellowship, teaching, and prayer. They take place periodically throughout the year at specific times at a specified location.
Once annually, we host a Women’s Retreat, which is a time for us to get away to enjoy fellowship, Bible Study and prayer. Each retreat is tailored and features speakers who offer God’s perspective on issues relevant to all Christian women, (mothers and singles).
Rebuilders women come together to take care of various activities that are peculiar for women to do within the church family and outside. Cooking, cleaning and decorations are some of the activities.
We welcome all women to join us in developing a stronger relationship with Jesus Christ and serving each other.