Jesus University is a “Ministerial Development” arm of the Church under which various internal ministry classes are structured that allows/enables each Believer at RAM to become fully involved in the work of ministry. Additionally, Jesus University enables each Believer at RAM to understand the Vision, Mission, and Mandate of Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries, Inc. Jesus University scriptural mandate is derived from: Timothy 2:15 New International Version (NIV):
“Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.”
Jesus University provides platforms and opportunities for spiritual and intellectual growth for each Believer at RAM by offering to each Believer, on an on-going basis, classes such as:
- Membership Class
- Discipleship Class
- Worker Class
- Mentorship Class
Each of the above classes are structured in such a way that each Believer in RAM will understand the Vision, Mission, and Mandate of the Church as well as to help them become involved with various ministry opportunities at RAM.
“And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.”
Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries Inc., as a multi- cultural Church, focuses on membership development and integration by providing its new members with an in-depth Bible based “Training & Teaching” that exposes them to the “Doctrinal and Dogmatic” stands of the Church. As a result, each new member of the Church will be fully furnished with firsthand information regarding the operations of the Church.
Membership class, therefore, is an “Expository” training class for all new members and it provides the opportunity for each new member to understand the “Organogram,” as well as the Vision, Mission, and Mandate of the Church. Membership class allows for teachings that exposes each new member to the various departments and ministries within the Church and allows them to identify opportunities for ministry and participation within RAM. Upon completion of membership class, new members are presented with a “Membership Certificate” and they will officially become members of Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries, Inc.
It is imperative to establish that anyone who desires to become a member of RAM, Inc. must undergo membership class and be willing to fully commit to the doctrinal and dogmatic tenants of the Ministry
Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries Inc. is a non- denominational Apostolic Church whose doctrinal stands are “Biblically Apostolic” in the sense that we are Believers in the inerrancy of the Word of God. As such, we take seriously the “Great Commission” Matthew 28 vs. 18 -20:
“Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit; 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Discipleship class, therefore, is one of the classes under the umbrella of “Jesus University” that provides a platform for an in-depth analysis of “Biblical Apostolic Doctrines,” thus, enabling each member to come to a clear understanding of “who a disciple is and how to disciple others for Christ.”
Here at Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries Inc., we believe in self-development and in light of that we provide “In- House Trainings” that enables each worker to be more efficient in the execution of their ministerial duties and responsibilities. Workers’ Class, one of RAM’s many in-house training classes, falls under the umbrella of “Jesus University” and provides members the opportunity for continual self-development in all areas of ministry and life.
These classes exposes the Church Worker to relevant information necessary for efficient service towards our members and visitors alike. It further creates an environment for inter-departmental training thereby making it easy for each church worker to be able to function in all departments of the Church when such need arises.
2Timothy 2vs. 1-2
“You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.”
Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries Inc. is a ministry dedicated to the development of talents and gifts within the Body of Christ especially among its members. Therefore, as part of our commitment to ensuring the “Continuity” of Godly Truth and Legacy, we provide “Mentorship Class” to all our members in their various professional and career fields.
The mandate of our mentorship class is to “develop and empower each member in his or her field of calling and expertise.”
The below list includes the objectives of our Mentorship Class:
- To provide an environment of growth that allows for self- actualization.
- To ensure the continuity of Godly truth.
- To provide an environment conducive for intellectual and spiritual impartation.
- To identify and encourage young entrepreneurs and those called into ministry to believe in their inherent potentials as they engage with their various professional careers.
- To ensure the continuity of Godly legacy with RAM and in each family.
3 John vs. 2 “Beloved I wish above all things, that thou mayest Prosper and be in Health, even as your Soul Prospereth”.
Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries Inc, as a Word Based Church is anchored on Holistic Truth and Practice; And at such we are dedicated to Teaching the Truth of the Word of God Practically, especially as it relates to “Biblical Patterns & Principles of Wealth Creation and Financial Freedom”.
Wealth Empowerment Class is one of those avenues that God has provided here at RAM to help expose the Congregants and Members of our Community to biblical truths concerning Kingdom patterns and principles that if and when applied will aid each individual in experiencing Financial Freedom.
Biblical Theology establishes that “Wealth & Riches” are of God and from God, the challenge with wealth and riches is a lack of understanding as to the true nature of wealth & riches; and why Believers ought to be Wealthy, Rich, and Financially Free.
So the under – listed are the objectives of Wealth Empowerment Class:
- Provide an environment of learning that is Word Based and Practically Sound; in which each participant is challenged to reconsider his or her perceived and innate disposition about Wealth, Riches, and Material Blessings.
- Teach and Expand on Biblical Principles & Patterns that are Revelatory of God’s Mind concerning Money and Wealth.
- Provide an environment where old financial Behaviors and Mindsets are challenged and possibly changed to Reflect Truth about Wealth and Riches in the Light of Kingdom Purposes concerning wealth.
- Expose participants to “Nine Biblical Foundations” for wealth creation as revealed in Genesis chapter 1 & 2.
- Provide an environment for cooperate and collective Investment Opportunities.
- Organize workshops, seminars, & conferences that systematically expose participants to current trends in the financial industry.
- Provide Learning Opportunities that inspires participants to invest and develop short term and long term financial goals per biblical truths.
- Expand on Biblical Truth about Kingdom system for Wealth Creation and compare it with the World system for wealth creation.