Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries

Community (Page 13)

Commit your plans (works) to the Lord

Proverbs 16:3 (KJV) Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established. As you begin the new calendar year, it is imperative that you critically consider how you acted and went about things in the previous year. An introspective approach to life helps to avoid pitfalls. We live in a world that demands our attention and on daily basis, we are confronted with too many things to do and to respond to, so much so that we often…

The power of gratitude

Psalm 98 (KJV) 98 O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory. 2 The Lord hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen. The psalmist understood the need to be grateful and the power of gratitude in life, especially when it comes to the works of God in the lives of His people. As we start a new calendar…

The Blessing is in God, and God alone

Psalm 121:1 (KJV) I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. Expectation influences hope and the source of your expectation fuels your faith. The psalmist was a man of uncommon character and understanding. He knew by the Holy Spirit the importance of developing an expectation that is anchored on God and God alone.  Though,  God uses people but when our hope and faith are placed on mere men, we have often been disappointed. In Palestine…

Honor & Respect Godly Friendship

Proverbs 18:24 (KJV)  A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. The value and importance of friendship is undeniable true in our lives.  However,  we must as well take to account our roles and responsibilities in making friendship last and fruitful.  Friends are influences and they are inspirators. The value of true friendship is that it adds to your life and improves the quality of your social,  economic,…

Are you WILLING to serve?

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV) Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. Availability and prompt obedience are central elements in the service of God. God is looking for those whose hearts are open and willing.  The call to service in God’s Kingdom is at the heart of our purpose in life. We must arise to answer this call and be counted. God…

God’s Supply is in your PURPOSE!

Matthew 6:34 (KJV) Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. We are not called to live a thoughtless life but a worry free life. Thinking productively and creatively is of God. But being obsessed by things to the point you lose your Peace and Joy is not of God. Here the example to which we are called to observe are birds. We…

God’s FAITHFULNESS gives you VICTORY.

Isaiah 43:2 (KJV) When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Challenges must come in life and overwhelming situations will certainly arise, however, the good news is that you will never go through it alone. One central nature of God is Faithfulness and it implies that by every ounce of…

God has better plans for you.

Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. When we read the Bible without historical context, we often don’t appreciate the relevance and importance of the text. Jeremiah’s prophetic ministry covered from the siege of Jerusalem to its fall and captivity. So as of the time this chapter is being written, the fall and captivity has taken place. The…

God Rewards Motive and Attitude

Colossians 3:23-24 (KJV) 23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. Motive and Attitude are two central elements upon which God judges and rewards all that we do. The truth is that God sees the heart and knows the very unformed thoughts of our heart and when it comes to serving God. Do anything…

Be Ye Imitators of God

Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you (Philippians 4:9 KJV). Our walk with God is an exemplary one. We are called to be imitators of God and to daily apply what we have learned. It is this application that brings about fulfillment and joy in our lives. Paul here challenged the church at Philippa to put into practice what they have learned…

Love can be seen & touched

1 John 3:16-18  Hereby perceive we the love of God , because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. [17] But whoso hath this world’s good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? [18] My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. Greetings.…

Love is the fulfillment of the law.

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. Today, the mercy of the Lord is new every morning.  Arise to a new day with new potential and possibilities.  Walk in love and know that by loving one another you fulfill the Law of Christ.  Seek to see good in others. See good in yourself as well for you can only give what you have. Love is of God and everyone that…