Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries

Community (Page 12)

Love is an enabler of good deeds

Hebrews 10:24 (KJV) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: To be a Christian or rather a believer is not just by attending church or belonging to any religious organization. It is more than that; believers are those in whose heart and life Christ lives as Savoir and LORD. So when one states that he or she is now in Christ it would imply that such an individual has come to accept the Word…

The Grace of Fruitfulness within you

John 15:2 (KJV) Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. It is an undeniable truth that God has created you with the capability to be fruitful and has commanded you to be fruitful. The question is not about capacity, it is more of yieldedness and abiding. Meaning that the scripture is clear as to how you can be fruitful. You and…

We are His creation, the crown jewel of His creation

Genesis 1:27 (KJV)  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Of all the controversies in the world, one that has impacted the human race immensely is evolution. The theory that humans evolved and that we are not the creation of God. It is the basis of all individualism and its impact on life. The consequences of believing evolutionary theories are yet to be fully comprehended. And…

The Faithfulness of God

Matthew 6:25-26 (KJV) Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? [26] Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Not a thoughtless…

How is your Christianity?

Matthew 16:24 (KJV)  Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Commitment, Loyalty, Dedication, and Sacrifice are words that define our walk with God. They are also words that truly reflect the actions of an individual in whose life the…

Allow God to direct your steps

Proverbs 16:9 (KJV)  A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps. Planning is essential in life. It is a demonstration of one’s commitment to pursuing his or her life dreams. It enhances the chances of opportunity realization. By planning, we can minimize losses and ensure productivity. Planning is a vital key to achieving life’s goals, therefore planning is important.    The Bible encourages us to plan but we are admonished to plan with divine help. To plan with…

The Nature and Character of God

Lamentations 3:22-23 (KJV) 22 It is of the Lord‘s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. One thing is central to all relationships that are enduring and beneficial to those involved in it. It is the consistency of the relationship. Meaning that in such a relationship those involved can trust one another. They can bank on the words and promises made because over time each party has demonstrated a true…

Grace and Wisdom comes from God

James 1:5 (KJV)  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. There are many things that only God can do for you and do through you. In life we are confronted with situations that often are bewildering and difficult at such we need to depend on God who alone is the source of ‘All Grace’. Here the author of the book of…

Have Faith in your Prayer

1 John 5:14 (KJV)  And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: No one truly wants to engage in any unproductive and unprofitable venture in life, especially when it relates to time-consuming things. When and if someone decides to engage in such spiritual activities such as prayer, it must then be that which is indeed both necessary and relevant. It is therefore imperative that we underscore…

Godly thoughts produce a godly lifestyle

Isaiah 56:6-7 (KJV) 6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; 7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an…

The Power of Joy

Philippians 4:4 (KJV) Rejoice in the Lord always: and again, I say, Rejoice. Paul was a man filled with the Holy Spirit and he experienced such life-threatening circumstances and situations that often when you want to consider someone whose life epitomizes Grace and at the same time suffering, you think of Paul the Apostle. He understood by the inspiration of God the place of “Joy and Rejoicing” in handling the challenges of life. This year is indeed good, however, let…

The Road Map of God

Psalm 119:105 (KJV) Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path We all desire to walk securely in life, and it is something within us as humans to be conscious of where we are going and what we are in pursuit of life. It is God’s will that we don’t waste our life in pursuit of vanities nor in pursuit of unproductive ventures. So, God in His love and kindness towards us gives us His…