Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries

Community (Page 7)

The Influence of Attitude on Behavior

Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 One reason our  attitudes are so important is that they affect our actions—that is, our behavior and words. If I have we are pessimistic, defeatist, negative attitude, it will be expressed in negative words and behavior.  The reality is that we may not be able to control my environment. Perhaps we have experienced such difficulties…

Nuggets of Life

Read 📚 Proverbs 8 vs. 1 to end. 1. Wisdom is the central element of life,  for by it Rulership, and Dominion are made possible. 2. Don’t ever forget that at the lowest points of life, there is still a warrior Giant in you waiting to be arose. 3. Don’t be so overwhelmed by life challenges that you forget that you can still make a difference in someone’s life. 4. Intentionally making sacrifice in what you do, can make all…

The ‘Why God’ Attitude & Its Cost

The Lord said to Job, “Do you still want to argue with the Almighty? You are God’s critic, but do you have the answers?” Job 40:1-2 Ever had a leaky faucet? If so, you may be aware that ignoring even a small leak can prove costly. When it comes to experiencing God’s peace, there’s another slow drip that can cost you plenty—a habit of blaming God.  Some of us engage in the practice so regularly we barely notice we are…

The Joy of Trusting God

Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy. . . . Oh, the joys of those who trust in him!Psalm 34:5, 8 Twice in these short verses we see the word joy being connected with the act of trusting. This joy indwells and encompasses God’s people and leads them to say, “Oh, the joys . . . !” even in the midst of suffering, frustration, or trouble. Perhaps, like me, you have met people who seem…

Enforcing Your Victory

For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms.” EPH 2:4 – 7. “Are we there yet?” Children often ask this question on road trips in eager anticipation of what’s ahead. Paul’s letter encourages us to look forward to being with Jesus in heaven, but also to recognize that as believers we are already spiritually “in the heavenly realms” with him right now.  Paul uses this important expression four times…

Be committed to serve

Read Luke 7:1–9:50 Luke 9:18-21, 23-25 18One day Jesus left the crowds to pray alone. Only his disciples were with him, and he asked them, “Who do people say I am?” 19“Well,” they replied, “some say John the Baptist, some say Elijah, and others say you are one of the other ancient prophets risen from the dead.” 20Then he asked them, “But who do you say I am?” Peter replied, “You are the Messiah sent from God!” 21Jesus warned his…

Peace is God’s will for your life.

Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT) Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. It’s fine, you might say, to tell me not to worry, but how exactly do I do that? Here’s how one woman handled the struggle when her teenager was going…

Trust NOT the flesh; Trust the Holy Spirit

Psalm 141:1-4 (NLT) O Lord, I am calling to you. Please hurry! Listen when I cry to you for help! . . . Take control of what I say, O Lord, and keep my lips sealed. Don’t let me lust for evil things; don’t let me participate in acts of wickedness. Don’t let me share in the delicacies of those who do evil. In this Psalm David not only called on the Lord for protection from the enemies that were…

Our lifestyle honors the Lordship of Christ, our Lord.

The Lordship of Christ is the centrality of the Scriptures, and to this testament we hold true. Christ as Lord is not just what we say, it must be that which governs how we believe and live our lives. As Lord, Christ is supreme over all and His purposes must be the focus of our lives as we journey through life here on the earth. To His Lordship the Church has been called to be witnesses both in lifestyle and…

Our actions reveals the true nature of Love

1 John 3:18 Dear children, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions. Falling in love is a temporary experience. It is not premeditated; it simply happens in the normal context of male-female relationships. What many people do not know is that it is always temporary. The average life span for being “in love” is two years, probably some change to ” The Emotional Experience of Falling in love. The “in…

Jesus cares about you no less than another!

Read It! Matthew 20:29-34 & Ephesians 1:19-23; 3:20-21 Jesus and his disciples were leaving the city of Jericho, and a large crowd was on their heels. The people had seen the miracles Jesus had performed, many had heard him preach, and several were simply curious. But hundreds were moving down the dusty road toward Jerusalem. You know how it is in a crowd—especially an anxious and excited crowd! Someone’s always stepping on someone else’s foot, a few children are always…

Let us be a people of GRATITUDE

Psalm 66:13-14 Now I come to your Temple with burnt offerings to fulfill the vows I made to you— yes, the sacred vows you heard me make when I was in deep trouble. It is commonly understood that when it comes to life threatening situations people who exhibit little interest in spirituality and eternity are suddenly moved to pray when under fire. Others have been known to experience dramatic conversions under threat of hanging. In many instances people are moved…