Rebuilders Apostolic Ministries

Community (Page 3)

Life’s Nuggets For Living: Kingdom Principle of Faith

” Having the same Spirit of Faith, as it is Written, they believed and Spoke, we do believe and Speak”. We have established that the Kingdom is a  Kingdom of Principles. As such for anyone to truly function in the Kingdom, he or she must seek to understand Kingdom Principles and be willing to apply himself or herself to them for successful outcomes. We have come to know that in this Kingdom, we came into it by ” what we…

Life’s Nuggets For Living: Kingdom Principle of ‘Words’

The Lord gave the Word, Great is the Company of those that Published it. The Kingdom is operated by Principles and Principles are when applied Faithfully are the Grantees of Favorable Outcomes. In this Kingdom, Words are catalyst of the Supernatural and Sustainability and Manifestations.  ” All Things are Created and Sustained by the Power of His Words”. We are in a Kingdom of Words – ” For as Long as I live says the LORD, that which I hear…

Life’s Nuggets For Living: The Kingdom is a  Kingdom of Principles

” Having the same Spirit of Faith, as it is Written, they believed and Spoke, we do believe and Speak”. We have established that the Kingdom is a  Kingdom of Principles. As such for anyone to truly function in the Kingdom  , he or she must seek to understand Kingdom Principles and be willing to apply himself or herself to them for successful outcomes. We have come to know that in this Kingdom, we came into it by ” what…

Life’s Nuggets For Living: God is involved in the affairs of mankind.

Psalm 138:7 KJV Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. It is an undeniable Truth that God is involved in the affairs of Mankind.   Those who postulate that God is absent from the universe does so out of ignorance and the darkness of their hearts. Creation itself attests to the magnificence of God. It is…

Life’s Nuggets For Living: The character and nature of God

The character and nature of God is embedded in all He does, therefore, every Divine interaction and Intervention among men has always conveyed God’s Fundamental Nature and Principles Reflected in His Ways and Actions. It is therefore, inconceivable for anyone to think that God’s Ways has changed because we now operate in the Kingdom 🙏 of Grace.  The Grace of which we Received from God Himself 🙏. The Truth is that Grace brought us into the Kingdom so that we…

Life’s Nuggets For Living: Business of the Kingdom is soul winning & discipleship

Operating systems are the structural elements that grantee successful outcomes in any organization or business.  Jesus speaking to His # Disciples said to them ” Occupy and Do Business Till I come”. Meaning that the Kingdom of God is involved in Business dealings and as such must be governed by principles. We know that the Business of the Kingdom is Soul Winning ✨️ and Discipleship ⛪️.  However,  we cannot afford to operate outside of Divine Principles if we are to…

Life’s Nuggets For Living: Understanding how the Kingdom operates

Understanding how the Kingdom operates and knowing how to apply oneself by Faith to the Principles of the Kingdom is critical to successful Kingdom Living. Jesus once knew that His Disciples were arguing about Leadership and position and He called a Child and sat the child on His lap and said to them that the Kingdom Principle that Governors Leadership is ” Servant hood ” and not ” Lordship”. Therefore, to be a leader in the Kingdom, you must be…

Life’s Nuggets For Living: The Kingdom of God is ‘divine’ in nature and yet ‘practical’

The Kingdom of God is Divine in nature and yet it is practical or rather physical in it’s expression.   ” For if I cast out Demons by the Finger of God, do you not know that the Kingdom of God is come among  you  – Jesus said”. So, for anyone to fully understand and enjoy the benefits of the Kingdom, he or she must understand the duality of the Kingdom and know how to operate in the Kingdom via…

Life’s Nuggets For Living: Prophetic Words and the Spirit of  Discernment

Life’s Nuggets For Living: Prophetic Words and the Spirit of  Discernment  – Prophetic words or prophecies are meant to bring  – Edification which is to build you up like in the sense of how a builder follows the architectural blueprint of a design and systematically builds according to that blueprint and the final result or outcomes are what the designer has in mind. The tool of Edification is the Word of God and the mechanism of building is Grace. The…

His Life & Sacrifice – My Identity & Forgiveness.

1 JOHN 2:1-6 At times we may feel as if we are the worst sinner on earth. We just seem to keep doing the same bad things over and over. We feel guilty! Can God just wink at our sins and pretend that everything is all right? How can he repeatedly forgive us for committing the same wrongs? The apostle John said: “My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone…

Loving & Obeying God Unconditionally

Read Hosea 1:1–3:5 2When the Lord first began speaking to Israel through Hosea, he said to him, “Go and marry a prostitute, so that some of her children will be conceived in prostitution. This will illustrate how Israel has acted like a prostitute by turning against the Lord and worshiping other gods.” 3So Hosea married Gomer, the daughter of Diblaim, and she became pregnant and gave Hosea a son. 4And the Lord said, “Name the child Jezreel, for I am…

Effective Prayer

Daniel 9:1-19 During the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, was studying the writings of the prophets. I learned from the word of the Lord, as recorded by Jeremiah the prophet, that Jerusalem must lie desolate for seventy years.Daniel 9:2 Occasionally people talk about “wrestling in prayer.” They are referring to the fact that prayer is not easy. Saying prayers may not be difficult if it means simply reciting what we learned as children. But really praying, really laying…